It's been a while since I have posted. I have now started school, and it's keeping me really really busy. But on the other hand, at least I am being able to learn while staying busy. I am learning my 5th hair cut already. And it's only 5 weeks into the program. Time goes by so fast.

Speaking of time, only 10 months until my wedding. I need to buckle down and start working out the details.

I have found my wedding dress pattern. I wanted a dress similar to a swing dress, but yet something that I will be able to wear again.

So New Look Dress #6589 is the one that I have choosen. Just have to find material and lace. And the hard work is done.


I believe that the dress I am going to make is the orange one. I like how it flows. Also I am long waisted, and my waist is the largest part of me. So it will suit me very well.

I am also going to make a corset with crinalin dress to go underneath. Then it will give the dress more movement and fullness.

I am going to make the black one. Just shorten the bottom a little bit and lengthen the torso part, to fit my body shape.

Other then that, I have been doing alot of re-construction projects. All of them are still in the process. So pictures will be up in a few days, maybe even a few weeks. I have also been doing alot of Halloween shopping.

I love halloween, it's my favorite time of the year. Well, it's Halloween all year round at my house. I keep the decorations out all the time. I have also started to buy halloween hanging ornaments for my tree at Christmas time. My tree is going to be full of halloween ornaments and a skull and cross bone tree mat. (the thing that goes around the bottom of the tree)



































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top